and then she said...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Smiles all around

I am glad to report that all is going so great with the new schedule. My son is so much happier and thrilled to be dropped off at my friend's house. That is so much better then, "Mom, can you stay home today?" That breaks my heart. I would love to be able to stay home with my son everyday. It would be so wonderful, however, I really need to work so that I can do little things like provide insurance and, ya know, buy food. I love to see my son happy, it is that best feeling in the world. So when I drop him off and his kisses me and gives me a hug and then runs in the other direction, it is thrilling.

The tickets have been booked (and paid for - thank you IRS) and we are all set to go to Arizona in June. I am looking forward to spending time with my sister and for Jacob to be able to spend time with her also. He absolutely loves her, more then he loves me sometimes, well so he says!! They are a lot alike for only seeing each other a few times a year. Their personalities are so similar, it is scary!! Which is good, if my son turns out to be like my sister, it would be a blessing! She is a wonderful person, and she is very smart.

Anyhow, thought I would bring some good news to my site. I read through and realized how depressing it was lately. Everything is going very well right now. JJ is loving his new "daycare", loving the homeschooling and really loving me getting him onto the bus two days a week. And I am loving that he is so darn happy. And I am loving that in about two months, I will have two weeks to do whatever, whenever!! It will be soo nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blingo