and then she said...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Groupie

I think I have become a groupie of local band. Well, actually I think I have been for the last 5 years. I starting going to see them with a friend from work at her mom's bar, the Red Moose Inn. The bands name is Cash O'Riley and the Downright Daddies. You can listen to some of their music. It is rockabilly, very good rockabilly. Many people from my work have come to like the band a lot and try to catch their gigs when they come to town. A few of us went to see them Friday at Moriarty's Pub and learned that the original bass player decided to leave the band. There is now only one original member from the band, Cash O'Riley. They still rock and pulled a couple of people from other local bands to play with them. The steel guitar and hermonica players from Steppin' in it played in a few songs, one word - Amazing. I have never heard a hermonica played like that before, it gave me chills. If you go to their my space page you can sample some of their music. It was a great night with great music. I am definately a music lover. I love all types of music, well most types of music. I love music I can feel and both these small local bands, you can feel their music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blingo