and then she said...

Monday, May 08, 2006

It has begun...

I have been warned for years about when my child starts extra curricular activies. Well, it has begun, early this year he was in biddy basketball, but it was only one day a week for 6 weeks, no big deal, and it was on Saturdays. Tonight he will start Sea Lions as a sea pup. I am already starting to stress a little bit about being able to get him from the bus or daycare and to the practice on time. I know you moms with multiple kids are laughing, like I should have a problem getting one five year old to where he needs to be. That's the OCD in my coming out. Anyhow, we will have to push dinner shead an hour or so, and in turn our exercise, well my exercise ahead an hour or so. It's only one month, three days a week, I will be able to do this. I think JJ is going to be one of those kids who wants to participate in everything, so I better get use to it. He is very excited and so am I, I am hoping this will help him listen better - what - shup up - really I think it might help! He is only enrolled in the Spring session, the Summer session starts while he is still in Arizona, but who knows, maybe I will enroll him for it anyhow, we will see. I have no idea how this whole thing works, but I guess I will find out tonight. Then my little fish will be right where he loves to be...







1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Well, I have four kids, but let me tell you, I have no doubt it's hard for you to juggle one. When they start sports and such, the schedule you rely on goes 'poof', and you have to figure out a way to make it all work again. You'll do fine. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blingo